I have seen several of my friends post 25 truths in their blogs and I decided to jump on the bandwagon. Hopefully, no one is offended by any of these.
1. Rainy days are meant for napping…period.
2. No girl really NEEDS 75+ pairs of shoes…but name one man who really NEEDS every new tool Home Depot produces.
3. Every woman is fully capable of opening her own door. But, if you are a man, and your mama raised you right, we expect you to open it for us.
4. There is no such thing as a stupid question…only stupid people.
5. You can never truly have “just one” cup of coffee.
6. LEGGINGS ARE NOT PANTS!!! (This also includes tights, panty-hose, or any other form of hosiery meant to be worn UNDER your clothing!)
7. Retirement is meant to make up for all of the sleep we lose in college.
8. If you have to ask someone if your outfit looks okay, then it probably doesn’t.
9. Waiters are paid by your tips…it isn’t their fault if the food is expensive or if it wasn’t cooked right. TIP THEM!
10. People can see what you are doing at a red light. You are not invisible and your windows are not that tinted.
11. Fanny packs have never and will never be in style.
12.The blinker in your car is only meant to tell fellow drivers that you are turning. After you make said turn, you can turn it off. I promise.
13. Just as a baptism does not save you, a wedding is not what marries you. You should plan and pray more for your marriage than your wedding.
14. If a guy (or girl) wants to be with you…they will make it happen. If not, then he (or she) is just NOT that into you. (If you haven’t seen this movie, I suggest you do.)
15. It is not cool to hang out in a Wal-Mart parking lot.
16. If you do not pronounce the “h” in humble, I consider you my friend.
17. Nascar should not be considered a sport.
18. Brussel sprouts will never be appetizing, no matter how you cook them.
19. O.J. Simpson is guilty and Tupac is dead.
20. GIRLS: bugs will not kill you. I know they are gross, but screaming will not scare them away.
21. Burping is a natural part of life and you should not be ashamed to do it.
22. You will only be single once (technically speaking). ENJOY IT! Don’t wish it away or try to rush into anything.
23. The left lane is for fast drivers. I repeat, THE LEFT LANE IS FOR FAST DRIVERS!
24. Shape-ups will not help you lose weight. I do not care what the person who sold them to you told you…you will not wake up tomorrow and look like Kim Kardashian. Sorry they fooled you.
25. Finally, yellow lights are not meant for slowing down…they are a warning to hurry your butt up!
No comments:
Post a Comment